Reasons To Sell With Me
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Looking to move to Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Saugus, Castaic, Newhall, Canyon Country or any area within the Santa Clarita Valley?
Call or Write Tony Lewis a Realtor that knows the value of homes & locations. You will benefit from his 30 Years of Local Knowledge & Commitment to you Success & Financial Future!
Ask Tony for the Current Value of Your Home!
Ask Tony to send you the best priced and located Homes that match your real estate needs!
Tony Lewis RE/MAX of Valencia email@example.com 661-510-7975 Cell Direct - Call Text or Write!
Write, Call or Text Tony with questions about Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, The Santa Clarita Valley or Santa Clarita, Ca. - Cell Direct - 661-510-7975 Office-661-702-4720 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be added to his monthly update and Newsletter to stay informed about the housing market & So. Ca. Activities!
Learn more about one of the Safest Cities that Boasts Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Valencia Mall, TPC at Valencia Westridge Golf Course, The Paseo Club a Private Tennis, Swim and Golf Training Club. Top California Schools, Safety, Annual Events, Cleanliness, Friendly Neighborhoods, Community Involvement, Top PTA, Ice Skating Rinks, Colleges, Performing Arts Center & on and on...